Friday, January 8, 2010

Retro-posted from 12/26/2009- Stuffed Shells

Before Christmas my little mama made some awesome stuffed shells. Unfortunately, I was packing this bento on the 25th, late at night, because I had to work on the 26th. The unfortunate part is how mashed up the stuffed shells look.

Contents of Bento: Stuffed shells (with ricotta and lots of spinach) made by my little mama. Two mini peppers (not spicy, though they really look like jalapenos) a piece of artichoke square and some orange segments.

The artichoke squares are a "my family" tradition for events (of any kind). They're sort of like an awesome crustless quiche, but with lots of artichoke and 1/2 a lb. of cheese. Amazing, addictive, and probably not very good for you. These get made for Thanksgiving or parties or whatever. They are tasty both hot and cold. Maybe I'll post the recipe here sometime.

When I went to eat my lunch, I microwaved the shells tray a little bit. Deeeelicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment