Thursday, September 10, 2009

6/9/09 Bento- pizza, fruit, and veg

Left over pizza for this bento :D but I felt like it needed something else...


What's in the bento, you ask?? It's a mystery!!




Mystery solved! It's fruits and vegetables....
Contents of this bento: small plum, carrots, celery under the carrots, green grapes. And a small jar of carmelized onion, basil yogurt dip.

This jar makes me soooo happy. It was a tiny jar of Bonne Maman jam (like 2 tablespoons) that HB and I got from this awesome bed and breakfast we stayed in for our anniversary. The owner was so gracious and welcoming and I was really excited about getting a tiny jar. However, my glasslock box is too shallow for it. But the new, awesome Totoro Bento Box fits it perfectly! Success! So now I can carry dip and other things that I might want in slightly larger amounts than in a tiny sauce bottle. Or chunky sauces! I see lots of salsa in my future....
Now, I wonder if it will fit with the lid on... must find out.

Also, don't the pictures look awesome? I took them right before I ate, so there was all this natural light coming in through the window of the lunch room at work. Usually I take a picture at night, right after I make them, which is why the flash usually looks so terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment