Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back from Silence!

So, yes, this blog has been VERY quiet for a little while. Mostly because HB and I were in the process of moving 100s of miles away. We are now settled (or as settled as we're going to be for a little while...) and I've got some posting to catch up on!

Here is my darling ELPH box that I got as a present for myself when I finished my Masters degree. Yay for tiny elephants!

And here's what it looks like all spread outs:


And with the lids on:


It came with a tiny fork and I also got some cute ELPH chopsticks in a keen little case to go with:

In case you can't tell, the lid says: "Wow, there are so many mushrooms" which is hilarious and cute.

For CB who likes scale...
ELPH box and quarter

and

ELPH box with ruler. As you can see, it's pretty little. I think it's around 450 ml for both sections.

My inaugural bento meal in this box will be the next post. Woo!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Did you get the lucky duck swag from the other website yet? I'm very excited to see that too. Your elph box is very sweet. The other day i had a Japanese lunch and I yearned for a real bento box. It was perfect, some seaweed salad, three spicy tuna rolls and three nigiri and I was a happy camper.... maybe I will go to Annandale and look for a bento box there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! My swag has arrived! It definitely deserves its own posting. And it may inspire me to hold my own bento contest. :D

    ReplyDelete