Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bento Contest = I am a lucky duck!

Good news, everybody!

In the midst of all of the tornado of turmoil in our lives (we're moving out of our house, uhm, today--but I'm working this week until Saturday and we're not driving out of town until the 1st of June). So yes, incredibly crazy. Who knew we could have accumulated so much stuff in 5 years.

BUT! The good news is this!

I am the proud winner of Bento Zen's contest in honor of Gamene's new apartment. So much swag-- I can't wait to make bentos with all the swag!

Check me out, guys: http://bentozen.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/shikai-maki-bento/
and is was a random thing, so I was especially lucky--one out of 100. :D

I am also a contestant on An American in Bento's theme contest!
You can vote until May 30---so feel free to do so.

Look forward to a glut of bento postings soon...I promise! I've been taking pictures...I just haven't had time to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment