Thursday, June 24, 2010

6/15/2010- Dinner Bento

Another swag bento :D

This one requires some input from my darling reading public (which I have just found out might be slightly larger than I had thought! Woo!)

This image is without flash.

This image is with flash.

Which do you prefer?

Contents of bento: Salad with pretty cut outs of cucumber and mozzarella cheese, burrito filling and spanish rice with pepper jack cheese and tortilla cut-out stars, tortilla strips with melted cheese and a King Strawberry obscuring a piece of pineapple.

You can tell the strawberry is a king because of the crown. And also his HUGE size. Seriously, a monster berry.

This is packed in a new box, a blue French Sheep box. The top says something in French that I can't remember at the moment. The top holds 380ml and the bottom 290ml for a whopping total of 670ml. This is pretty big for me. So I made sure to put salad in the bottom section. This box comes with nice little chopsticks that fit in the lid and is just a nice set. I like it!

The lunch was pretty good too.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the flash, but I know this is lame, I may not like every picture better with a flash, it's just this particular one looks a little brighter and sharper with the flash.

    ReplyDelete