Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9/29/2009- Tapenade roll ups and broccoli bento

This bento is basically my answer to "oh no! what ever will I take for lunch?!" It's a problem, especially when there are not a lot of leftovers in the fridge.

Contents of bento: on left side, large bed of steamed broccoli, a small pepper stuffed with potato quesadilla filling, garnished with pepper rings. On right side, 4 tapenade and goat cheese roll-ups made with spinach tortillas. Also garnished with red pepper. The side car holds salsa for the broccoli. (or whatever else I wanted to eat in it.)

Everything was tasty, though I can see how you want to make sure that rollups have very dry fillings. These had gotten a little moist by lunch time. I took the picture in our break room at work, hence the dim lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment