Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10/3/2009- Potatoes and Broccoli pasta

I made this bento to eat on Saturday at work, with the expectation of taking my box with me when we went out of town straight from work. I like to wash out the container at work, so then I can put leftovers directly into it, should the need arise. It's worked out pretty nicely so far.

Contents of bento: plum, frozen sour cherries, a mini pepper stuffed with the solids of black bean soup. On the right side, breakfasty potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a deliciously oily pasta made with broccoli slaw and other stuff. It's garnished with pepper rings and a piece of Parmesan.

The cherries thawed nicely by lunch time and were a tasty addition. They were picked last summer and have been living in our freezer for a loooooong time. I decided I need to start getting on the train of eating them up. Nothing leaked and everything was tasty, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment